Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Dripper candles

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Guss, Aug 5, 2005.

1. I've been looking around on the internet trying to find a place to order dripper candles. I want dark colors but all I can find are these flamboyant day-glo psychedelic candles. This is kinda silly I guess, but if anybody knows where I can find some dark dripper candles online or otherwise please say something!

2. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    Dont know what a dripper candle is, but these are the best candles out there. 100% soy, very fragrant!

Candles by Claire

3. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Ask Madonna. She had some candles in the movie "Body Of Evidence" that were dripping all over her and Willem Dafoe.

-Mike

4. Ahhhh! So YOU were the one that saw that movie.....

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yes sir! I went through a Madonna phase. Couldn't get enough of her.

-Mike

6. Marley's Ghost

Marley's Ghost Gold Supporting Member

Feb 9, 2002
    Tampa, FL
    These candles would be ideal to use as dripper candles. Since they are 100% soy they have no chemical odor and do not burn the skin like paraffin candles, instead they produce a warm natural oil. They are also significantly more fragrant than paraffin. Soy candles are also great for people with alleriges since they burn clean (99% less soot than paraffin)