1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

ea iamp350 & 112 cab (vs. markbass mini)

Discussion in 'Amps, Mics & Pickups [DB]' started by unobasso, Jul 19, 2007.

1. unobasso

unobasso

Apr 16, 2006
    k/w, ontario
    I've managed to get a line on an iamp350 and a CXL112E. The iamp350 price is $350 and the cab is $450 (both prices in Canuck bucks).

Can anybody opine if these prices are reasonable?

I haven't had a chance to play through them and may not as they're being sold by two different people. :( Based on comments here, though, I don't think the sound will be too shabby.

I'm looking for a new rig and still having the combo vs. head/cab debate in my head. The leading combo choice is the Markbass Mini 121. Anybody played through both the Markbass and EA and would like to comapre/contrast?

ted harms.

2. wingnut

wingnut

Apr 18, 2007
    Las Vegas Nv.
    I just played a gig with my new CXL112 w/ markbass LMII and and URB and Musicman SUB 4 string. This cab is freakin' awesome. No farting out, clean and clear, reproduces sound very well and it was plenty lound. It has great presence for as small as it is. It is much louder than my GK 15" and sounds about as loud as my GK 410 just a little less presence. I am getting another one in a week or two. The GK cabs are up for sale already.