1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD EBMM Neck thru 4 string Stingray

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Jbass1979, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    A great sounding and playing bass. I can't find a scratch on it. Weight is 9 lbs 9 oz. The only reason I am selling is because I need a 5 string for my current band. The only trades that I would be interested in is for a 5 String. I would really like to try a Dingwall and also I really like anything Wenge, A Warwick would be ideal also. I would be willing to add some cash for the right deal. Feel free to message me any questions or trade offers. Thanks for looking! Price is firm at 1250$ plus shipping.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
  2. PatrickCossette

PatrickCossette

Jul 15, 2017
    Would you ship in Québec, Canada?

3. I'm still looking for a good 5 string to trade for!

AB Nate and hypercarrots like this.
  4. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    I can't believe this is still here. I fell in love with these at 2015 NAMM. I demoed one and couldn't put it down. If you love stingrays, this is a stingray with insance response. These just sing!

Jbass1979 likes this.
  5. Its a great bass. The sustain and clarity is unreal. If I didn't need a 5 so bad I would be keeping it.

rogerbmiller likes this.
  6. In some of the pics where it looks like runs in the paint or scratches, it is just reflection. I will try to get some better pics up.

7. BK bassist

BK bassist "Apollo's Ghost" Gold Supporting Member

Apr 20, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Just gorgeous ... GLWTS :thumbsup:

8. Matt R

Matt R Supporting Member

Jun 5, 2007
    Newbury Park, Ca.
    What a deal! GLWTS

9. Wow, that is a nice Stingray.

10. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity

Apr 11, 2014
    Stillwater, New Jersey
    Is the back of the neck satin finished?

11. It's a painted neck. It isnt really satin. It is like a bongo or a Gibson bass. It is really comfy and doesn't feel sticky or anything. This is a really great feeling bass. This isnt your average Stingray for sure.

Mediocrity Man likes this.
  12. Mediocrity Man

Mediocrity Man Master of Mediocrity

Apr 11, 2014
    Stillwater, New Jersey
    And one more question please. Does the neck feel like it has more mass than a standard Stingray? In other words, is the geometry the same? I've only played oil finish bolt on necks. They are comfortable for me but at the top of my tolerance for nut width and front to back thickness.

13. It feels the same as a bolt on stingray to me as far as nut width and thickness/profile. The main difference is when you get to the higher frets it is a lot easier to play due to the way the neck heel is.

Mediocrity Man likes this.
  14. BassplyrMH

BassplyrMH

Jan 12, 2008
    Buffalo, NY
    Awwww missed this one