1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EBS Reidmar 250 w/what cab?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by IMdanwhoRU, Nov 5, 2013.

1. IMdanwhoRU

IMdanwhoRU

Oct 14, 2011
    CT
    I recently bought a Reidmar and love the small size/punchy tone. I play mostly fingerstyle and use a MIA Fender Jazz. I am looking for a 4X10 cab and was wondering (besides EBS cabs), have you found any other brands that pair well with the amp?

2. IMdanwhoRU

IMdanwhoRU

Oct 14, 2011
    CT
    Bump

3. I use mine with a 12/6/1 fEARful 8 ohm cab and absolutely love it!! Not the cheapest option to go with, but with the tone shaping abilities of the Reidmar (character button and the parametric mids) it sounds oh so good. :D I've also used it with my Epifani 210 and 310 cabs and it pairs well with those also. Good luck finding the right cab for you.

4. IMdanwhoRU

IMdanwhoRU

Oct 14, 2011
    CT
    Thanks for the insight! I picked up a Mesa Boogie 2X12 Powerhouse and absolutely love the sound! Seems that these little amps are versatile.

5. Sid Fang

Sid Fang Reformed Fusion Player Supporting Member

Jun 12, 2008
    [This sat in an abandoned browser pane for a couple of days - I guess it's too late, but...]

I haven't tried the combination, but the Aguilar amps and cabs I've played through are very EBS-like. Check out an Aguilar 4x10 (or 8x10, which I thought went better with the Class D ToneHammer 500).