Eden D210 XST

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jawzzz, Nov 6, 2003.

1. jawzzz

May 23, 2003
    Denver Colorado
    I am looking in to getting one of these cabinets in the near future to help carry the low "B" on my bass. Have there been any problems with the speakers creasing like on the XLT models? The specs are pretty impressive on this cab so I am confident it will perform well with a 5 string bass. Anyone who owns one of these please let me know what you like or dislike about it.
  2. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    I push my 410 XLT with my 5 to the limit and never have a problem. I think the creasing myth is coming back.
  3. Larzito

Aug 1, 2000
    Dallas, Texas
    It isn't a myth! You see, I was laid off for a while and after a time, I became restless and bitter and traveled the world, sneaking into practice studios weilding a screwdriver and an iron. I'd plug the iron in and let it heat up while removing the speaker cab grill, crease the poor defenseless 10's with the iron, and then replace the grill as if nothing ever happened. I'm employed again and am thus reformed and no longer crave the crease as I once did. I sincerely apologize to anyone who's speakers I creased. It wasn't personal.

Seriously, I've played and serverely abused Eden cabs with 10's for over 10 years and never creased or blew a single speaker. I've blow the light bulb a couple of times back in my slappy days, but the drivers have always held up.