Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

EMG Website

Discussion in 'Pickups & Electronics [BG]' started by Version Luminol, Dec 10, 2003.

1. Version Luminol

Version Luminol

Dec 6, 2003
    The EMG website has been updated. Great new valuable information on every type of pickup offered by the company. Definately worth checking out.

2. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
    Nice! thanks for the heads up.

3. Stu L.

Stu L. Supporting Member

Nov 27, 2001
    Corsicana, Texas
    That sounds like something one of the nations newest EMG dealers needs to know ;)

Thanks

4. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    you mean http://www.emgpickups.com ?

It got updated to that a good while ago. I agree though, nice update - lots of useful wiring diagrams.

5. tuBass

tuBass

Dec 14, 2002
    Mesquite, Texas
  6. Version Luminol

Version Luminol

Dec 6, 2003
    Yes, the second link, thats the one....

7. David Wilson

David Wilson Administrator Staff Member Administrator Supporting Member

Oct 14, 2002
    Lower Westchester, NY
    ok cool, very nice

I wish they'd make their mind up which domain name they're using! They were using emginc.com, then emgpickups.com, not emginc.com again

8. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    I get an error when I use emginc.com...but the emgpickups.com link works fine...

9. MattFreemanRock

MattFreemanRock

Nov 30, 2002
    They're both the same site for me. So........... Yeah, stop confusing me people ;)