Epifani Tour Series

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by chazsundance, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Has anyone played the new Epifani Tour series? I'm looking at the 310 model but any reviews or thoughts on the cabs would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    C

Eugene.thomas87 likes this.
  2. Funkmabassup

Funkmabassup

Jul 16, 2013
    Im also looki at these, any experiences with these so far? How do they sound?

3. Thomas Swenson

Thomas Swenson

Feb 9, 2008
    I got the Tour 333 combo about a month ago. Have played 3-4 gigs with it in a swing, jump blues, Motown oriented band. It is very good sound wise. I like switching between the vintage and regular for a more modern sound when needed. The mid-cut feature is nice. Plenty of volume and very deep sounding with ambience. Many compliments on the bass sound from band members and our regular audience. I am pretty much an old school minimalist with an occasional slap riff. The amp is pretty light, spec’d at 31#. However it is a little bulky and is not a breeze to carry imho. It is lighter than my GK Neo 112 cab, and easier to lift and carry with the top handle. I am enjoying it. Using it with a
    Precision bass or a Dimension active bass. Well built and a good looking amp. I may sell my GK 700 and Neo rig now that I have the Epifani.

Spaceman Ian likes this.
  4. DLM

DLM

May 25, 2004
    California
    Any users of the Tour series cabs here on TB? Would love to hear your thoughts on what you think of 'em.

5. dangerouscello

dangerouscello I wore a suit under this Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Philadelphia
    Bump this old thread because I still can't find a lot out there on these. There's a Tour 1x12 for sale near me that I'm thinking of buying to pair with my UL502 and I would love some input if anyone is using them.

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 27, 2022