Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Equipment for sale!! Check it out!!

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by skippie69, Nov 10, 2003.

1. skippie69

skippie69

Oct 29, 2003
    Maryland, USA
    Sorry about the cheesy opening line. I have the following equipment available for sale:

1) Tech-21 Sanasamp RBI. Rack mounted and never played-out. Only used in my smoke-free studio. In perfect condition. $250.00

2) Calzone six space effects rack. Black and in very good condition. The rack does not have any "Road Rash". $50.00

3) Carver PM-350 power amp. 350w@8 ohms stereo. 900w@8 ohms mono. This amp just ROCKS!! In perfect condition with owner's manual. Will be shipped in the original box from Carver with all packing material. $300.00

4) Samson Concert TD Wireless system. Older unit but in perfect condition. This wireless was rarely used and has some spare parts included (Extra antenna and instrument cable for the body-pak). $100.00

5) Eden 410XST 8 Ohm Cabinet. This cab is less than one year old and has never been played out. Cabinet is in perfect condition and has only been used in my smoke-free studio. $750.00

The reason all of this is going? My wife is expecting Twins and I need to “clean out & make room”. ALL of the above listed prices are listed WITHOUT shipping! Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for your time.

2. Danny R.

Danny R. Supporting Member

Hey, congrats on the twins, way to go ;)

3. skippie69

skippie69

Oct 29, 2003
    Maryland, USA
    Thanks!!

We're both pretty excited. Talk about a life change! At least I can still play for awhile:bassist: That is until diaper detail starts.

4. skippie69

skippie69

Oct 29, 2003
    Maryland, USA
    Steve;

Let me know if you didn't get the photo.

5. Wow, a 1000 watt Eden XST for $750.00. Wish I had the room and the bucks. Great price! Good luck with the Twins!!!

6. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    i really don't want any of your gear, but congrats on the twins!

:)

7. j-raj

j-raj Bassist: Educator/Soloist/Performer Staff Member Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2003
    Atlanta, GA!
    Same here dude!

8. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    this bump is for Bruce

9. skippie69

skippie69

Oct 29, 2003
    Maryland, USA
    The rack and the wireless are spoken for. The RBI, Carver & Eden are still availabile.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words on the upcoming "family event"

10. skippie69

skippie69

Oct 29, 2003
    Maryland, USA
    pix of the Eden are attached

11. HRC Matt

HRC Matt

Aug 31, 2004
    Columbus, Ga
    how did that wireless hold up, i move around a lot onstage and off and i need a good reception with the wireless.

12. dr.corcles

dr.corcles

Oct 26, 2004
    Is anything still available?