ESP basses!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by beelzelboss, Aug 17, 2009.

1. BigFetus

BigFetus

Jun 12, 2009
    I love the B series as well. My B-105 is great, especially for the money. You can really get a wide range of tones from the 2 band EQ, from hip hop to punk to funk to rock to... well, you get the jist.

2. madmaskbass

madmaskbass

Apr 29, 2008
    Australia
    IMO i truly believe that Ibanez bottom line gear does not compare in quality to the LTD series i have owned and own LTD, japanese ESP and korean ibanez and Japanese Ibanez the ESP to me is the winner in both categories but they have different applications....

Thanks for clearing it up for the thread taelyn!!! get that custom job for sure also if you don't know have a look at this site you will have to translate it though through google has some amazing japanese secondhand and discount japanese ESP's and order made customs very cool!!!!......:)

www.digimart.com just search for esp bass

3. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 3, 2021