1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

EWS BMC, Yamaha NE-1

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by songwriter21, Mar 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. songwriter21

songwriter21 I have an obsession for wood. The musical kind. Supporting Member

Jul 31, 2005
    Sponsored by Hipshot
    So I got a sweeeeeet, brand-new Japanese ESP 5'er last week, that has a 2-band preamp (I'm used to 3-band). I've had two backup effects for supplying a midrange band, in situations like this...what can I say, I'm a proactive gasser. ;)

Anyway, I've found that these are quite the little jems, with the NE-1 being moreso, and not totally being a secret, but still kind of under the radar. I've done reviews on the bass (I know, that's the "Basses" section), which was last week, as well as the EWS pedal from a while back, if you're interested. There are enough reviews on the NE-1, and it's managed to beef my SD single coils into humbucker-sounding behemoths...seems like it's the magic "Q" knob.

NE1 - Amps - Guitars & Basses - Musical Instruments - Products - Yamaha United States

EWS BMC!!!

NBD...ESP E-II J-5 (Japanese)!

2. crapusername

crapusername

Sep 26, 2005
    North Kent.UK
    endorsing artist: Dean guitars, Marshall , Rotosound strings
    The ne-1 is cut only.
    The blc will boost mids too