1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

EXCITEMENT!!!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by TheEmptyCell, Oct 17, 2006.

1. TheEmptyCell

TheEmptyCell Bearded Dingwall Enthusiast Supporting Member

Jul 16, 2005
    Los Angeles, CA
    :hyper:

Yes, I'm excited. I sent in the initial deposit for a custom LowDownSound cab.

Of course, the specs:

Neodymium design 3-way 1x12" including a single 12", 6.5" and tweeter. Will take about 350-400 watts. Weighing in at just shy of 40 lbs, 20" W x 16" T x 16" D. Also includes a clip-on wheeled cart. It'll have two 1/4" ins and two Speakon. The kicker, for me, is that it will be covered in ORANGE tolex with silver/chrome corners and spring-loaded handles on each side.

Total cost will be $479. Should be done in 2 or 3 weeks. I'll post a good review when I've used it a bit.

2. Sounds sweet!
    Looking forward to pics and a review.

3. BassBuzzRS

BassBuzzRS

Oct 18, 2005
    Norway
    +1

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 22, 2021