1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

F/S Brice 6

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by leurastus, May 9, 2010.

1. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    Brice 6 string for sale. I had a Bart NTMB installed with the factory p/u to add a little bite to the sound and a few more things were done to add to the overall quality of the bass as well. I'm asking for 350.00 shipped CONUS (with the Bart Pre) and 200.00 shipped w/out the Bart OBO. No case included. I'm open for trades also on the following:

TC Electronic Bass Cab 1X12
    TC Electronic 2X10
    5 string basses
    Wider spacing 6 stringers

2. Head was stripped and reshaped, body was stripped, recut and restained, etc.

BTW...is this a bolt on or neck thru?

Thanks!!

Z

3. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    It's a bolt-on neck

4. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    Bump!

5. PM'd

6. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    Bump

7. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    Bump

8. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    Brice 6 string for sale. I had a Bart NTMB installed with the factory p/u to add a little bite to the sound and a few more things were done to add to the overall quality of the bass as well. I'm asking for 275.00 shipped CONUS (with the Bart Pre) and 175.00 shipped w/out the Bart OBO. No case included.

9. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005
    Bump!

10. leurastus

leurastus

Jun 7, 2005

11. dudamir

dudamir

Jul 28, 2009
    What is the model of this Brice? What is the string spacing?