1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Fearless F112 vs Glasstone Lil'G 212

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jlepre, May 19, 2017.

1. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    Well I was able to do a very non scientific comparison. The Lil G 212 is definitely LOUD and has some nice clarity with some serious booty bump. Compared to my F112 it is very close. Now of course it's unfair in both power and drivers...but when I put them together? WOW! It was an amazing marriage between two similar cabs. I have an outdoor party on Saturday that I will bring the pair to hear how they do with a loud cover band.

I'll say one thing...they look pretty good stacked.
    20170518_225025. 20170518_225042.

2. KillerEddie

KillerEddie Supporting Member

Aug 10, 2016
    Georgia
    I'm curious, have you been able to compare these to Genzler's own BA12-3? I have one but was considering getting either another one or one of his 210-3 cabs. But it seems these cabs also are good. Any comparisons?

3. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    I have not compared to the new Genzler cabs. I've heard nothing but great things about them however I haven't laid out the money for one.

4. jlepre

jlepre Supporting Member

Nov 12, 2007
    Parsippany, NJ
    Well I gigged the Lil'G this past weekend, and it sounded pretty good. It was getting a little boomy at times, so I had to make some slight EQ adjustments. I paired it with my MG800 and Sire M7. I have 2 gigs this weekend, with one being an outdoor party. I will be bringing both cabs to pair together for a monster rig! More to come.