1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

For Sale Fender Custom Shop 1951 Precision Relic !!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Turlu, May 6, 2019.

1. Price:
    Strings:
    For sale a mint condition Fender Custom Shop Relic 1951 Precision in superb aged blue colour!!! She was born in 2013 and has seen very little use. She is mint, with the relic job done by the factory obviously! I really dig that Bass, however my needs at the current time lead me towards Jazz basses, hence the sale.

Asking 2695$. They used to sell for way more. Comes with the hardshell case, also mint, and all case candy with the certificate of authenticity as well.

I will have more pictures this evening and no she was not left outside in the cold weather !!! :)

No trades offers please, straight sale.

Edit: She weighs 8.3 pounds with both covers on !! Taken on my electronic scale.

DSC05669.JPG DSC05682.JPG 2013-1951-P-Bass.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
    6tzguy, Picton, cataract and 18 others like this.
  2. BigBear77

BigBear77 Supporting Member

Aug 30, 2017
    —Drool— she’s a Beauty! GLWTS

3. Bodeanly

Bodeanly Supporting Member

Mar 20, 2015
    Chicago
    Samesies.

4. ElMon

ElMon Supporting Member

May 30, 2004
    Oklahoma City, OK
    upload_2019-5-6_15-3-4.

5. More pics outlining her precious body and curves!!!
    PM`s replied. Still available. No trades offers please, straight sale.

DSC05672.JPG DSC05678.JPG DSC05679.JPG DSC05680.JPG DSC05681.JPG

donkeygrl, Kevin Teed and Rickbee007 like this.
  6. Can't afford, not really my thing, but THAT, my friend is CLASSY...wow

7. PM`s replied. Beauty is still available and ready to go!

8. sleddogn

sleddogn

Sep 8, 2013
    Kentucky
    I used to have this blue one and a tangerine one, sold them both, kinda regret it. Any wiggle room on asking price? thanks, chad

9. MaccaMan1964

MaccaMan1964 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2008
    Moved to Miami
    Is the pickup a split-coil Pbass pickup or the straight ‘51 original Pbass p’up?

10. Hello. Neither. This is a stacked pickup. Quiet, quiet, quiet !!!

Description below:
    The pickup consists of two coils stacked on top of one another with alnico 5 rod magnets. The special wind replicates the best qualities of the original pickups but the lack of noise will free the player of distraction at home, live, and in the studio.

11. Mikey F

Mikey F

Aug 12, 2014
    Denver, CO
    I have one. It is a fantastic instrument. GLWTS!

12. So fantastic that I made the decision to keep her with me for now!
    I will leave the post open, so if anyone is interested, please shoot me a PM and we can discuss should I change my mind. That is a heck of a Tone monster everyone! The best Precision Tone ever, there is simply something magical about that bass, one can tell it is in the pure line of the Custom Shop quality made!!

firefighta115 likes this.