Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fender Jazz Pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ashevans, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ashevans

ashevans

Dec 22, 2004
    Oxford, UK
    Hey,

Does anyone happen to have any pics of a fender jazz (specifically the deluxe active series) in brown sunburst? Been searching and could only come up with strats in that colour.

Cheers,

Ash

2. Matthew Bryson

Matthew Bryson Guest

Jul 30, 2001
    From the Fender web site:

3 color sunburst

brown sunburst

Although to tell you truth, that "3 color sunburst" looks brown to me and I think I see 3 colors in the "brown sunburst" but in looking around the Fender site, I think that's how it is.
    :confused:
    Now I'm confused too.

3. the deluxe active serious has the same body style, fretboard, etc. as most of the other jazz models. There are thousands of pictures of jazz basses in brown sunburst on the internet. Look at Fender.com and musiciansfriend.com

4. well actually they do have a different fretboard. if you have mia dlx active jazz, you'll get 22 frets unstead of the standard 20.

5. Knavery

Knavery

Feb 24, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Yes and the body on the MIA deluxe is considerably smaller than the MIA passive body. Trust me... I own both. The only person likely to notice this however is going to be the owner. Hehe. So, it is considerably smaller in a sublte way. Does that make sense?

6. x2