1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Fender Limited Edition Parallel Universe Telecaster Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Christcr, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Christcr

Christcr

Feb 8, 2015
    Utah
    Price:
    Strings:
    This bass is in mint condition; it plays, sounds, and looks great. Only mod is Dunlop dual design strap locks. Original (mint condition) case is included with the various case goodies. This is one PJ that is done right. The pickups are well balanced and the bridge pickup sounds great soloed (it is positioned slightly farther from the bridge compared to the typical PJ setup, which helps it actually have some balls--not wimpy like most PJs) and sounds great combined with the P neck pickup. P pickup has the perfect P tone. I believe Fender loaded these basses with Custom Shop 60s pickups and they do sound killer--very focused, vintage-ish sound. Weight is 9.45 pounds. It is strung with fairly fresh EB Cobalt Flats right now. I will include an extra (new) set of them with the sale.

$1200 shipped within Con US. No trades. No sales outside US.

000_1617.JPG 000_1618.JPG 000_1615.JPG 000_1616.JPG 000_1614.JPG

svtbass, mcclurer16, TC424 and 6 others like this.
  2. 123Nil

123Nil

Aug 29, 2015
    Texas
    Hotttt

3. Lowbrow

Lowbrow Supporting Member

Apr 22, 2008
    Pittsburgh PA!
    PM'd

4. What’s the nut width on this beaut?

5. Christcr

Christcr

Feb 8, 2015
    Utah
    Fender specs it at 1.625 inches I think, but my digital calipers show 1.626 . Very comfortable neck profile, too.

6. Christcr

Christcr

Feb 8, 2015
    Utah
    Sold.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2019
  7. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021