1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

First-time poster says "thanks in advance to all"...

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by TeleTubby, Mar 22, 2006.

1. TeleTubby

TeleTubby

Jan 6, 2006
    Lynden, WA
    ...looks like I'll be able to get most of my questions answered here. Been registered for a while, but finally leaving my introductory post, mostly to remove that annoying "Hello TeleTubby, Our records indicate that you have never posted...":D Just kidding, I'm probably going to miss it, actually!

Oldie musician here (been playing 38 years), but a newbie to the bass, so I'm just getting a feel for what to do, and when to do it. Currently fretting an MIM Fender P-bass w/flatwounds thru a Nemesis 2x10 combo- sounds really nice, despite myself. Ideally, I'd spend most of my time here in the learning-to-play forums, but in reality I'll probably just be collecting more gear. Please stop me if I offer to buy something from you...unless of course, I really need it or you really need the money. I've enjoyed what I've read so far, so thanks to all who offer up the info here- it's much appreciated by me, for sure. See you 'round the bottom end!!!