1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Flight Case needed!

Discussion in 'Orchestral Auditions [DB]' started by jdlamstei, Apr 16, 2010.

1. jdlamstei

jdlamstei

Apr 16, 2010
    Hey,

I'm a college senior and about to graduate, and I'm in need of a flight case to transport my bass back home. I haven't bought a flight case because I'm not planning on being a professional bassist and I assume I won't need to travel often with my bass. I was wondering if anybody in the Cleveland, Ohio area had a flight case I could rent. I graduate in the beginning of June so I'd need it for the first two weeks of June. Thanks a lot for your help, I really appreciate it.

Josh

2. If no one gets back to you about this, you could try taking Amtrak from Cleveland, depending on where you are traveling to. I don't have a flight case but I travel back and forth from Chicago to NYC on Amtrak with my bass all the time. A ticket costs around $85.

3. bcarter

bcarter

Sep 11, 2008
    Cleveland, OH
    saw your other posting... just sent a PM. please, get back to me and we can work something out. i live in cleveland and go to school here. i have a tufflite case you can use.

4. Inuyasha

Inuyasha

Sep 12, 2009
    Most shops rent them. Bass Cellar, Robertson's, etc...

5. ekspain

ekspain

Feb 22, 2008
    Europe
    I've got an almost new stevenson case, that I'd be selling for 2,200 but
    its in Europe, and you'd have to pay for shipping costs

contact me at

aliemadkhan@hotmail.com

if interested...

thanks