1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

FOUND!!!Stolen Fodera 5 string Monarch

Discussion in 'Lost & Stolen Gear' started by Kai Sanchez, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Kai Sanchez

Kai Sanchez Supporting Member

Sep 12, 2006
    Miami
    STOLEN FODERA ALERT
    Yesterday (7-5-18) a good friend of mine named Rafael Valencia had his Fodera stolen in Miami, FL (Doral area). The bass is a 1996 Fodera Monarch 5 string, chestnut burl top, ebony board, black hardware, Bartolini JJ pickups, black hardware. Once I get the serial number I'll update the post. I've already posted about this on the Facebook Fodera Owners page, and I've also contacted Fodera. Please keep your eyes open from coast to coast. Please contact Rafael Valencia at superbass98@aol.com

Attached Files:

robthebassplaye and ivlucas like this.
  2. madbass6

madbass6 Supporting Member

Jan 13, 2009
    I do not give consent to use any of my photos ! please respect that. thank you.
    Wow that really SUCKS!!! good luck on search! Location please will keep my eyes out in the Boston ma. area!

Kai Sanchez likes this.
  3. BaileyMan

BaileyMan Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2012
    San Francisco
    Oh man! That really sucks! I hope he gets it back. A reminder to all of the value of instrument insurance. Although it'll never replace the sentimental value, it can cover the replacement cost, and for a Fodera, that's pretty significant.

I'll keep my eyes open in SF...

Kai Sanchez likes this.
  4. bassicg

bassicg Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Muskegon, MI
    Terrible! Any developement?

5. bassicg

bassicg Supporting Member

Jul 24, 2006
    Muskegon, MI
    Ok...just noticed the Found in the title. Hip hip hooray!

jumbodbassman and Kai Sanchez like this.