1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

FS.. LECOMPTE WITH DARK STARS !!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CTbass&birdsong, Sep 4, 2008.

1. Left Left Goose

Left Left Goose Banned

Aug 19, 2008
    u better hope i never become an axe murder, cause you just jumped to #1 on my list with that group shot and the vintage acoustic stack in the back :ninja:

2. EduardoK

EduardoK

Jun 28, 2004
    What's the scale length and the nut width Ben?

3. Scale is 34" and is 1 1/2 " at the nut...:bassist:

4. grooveguru

grooveguru

Sep 14, 2000
    Central PA
    Man if that were a 5 string I'd be all over that!

5. Damn!! Having owned a LeCompte before and currently owning a T-45 with a Dark Star, I can only imagine how incredible this bass is. My two teenagers are costing me a fortune these days otherwise.............:ninja:

6. kotzman

kotzman

Feb 12, 2007
    Santa Fe, NM
    That is just plain cool....

7. thanks....:cool:

8. wednesday..BUMP !!!!

9. Price reduction $1850...:eek:

10. Fantastic price ....this Lecompte is in need of a fantastic home !!!:cool:

11. Yes...take me home !!!!!:D

12. Man....wish you had taken my offer on this 3 months ago at this price!!! Cant believe its not gone.....

13. giantjerk

giantjerk

Jan 18, 2003
    Allen, TX
    Honestly, I've been watching this one but I just can't get over the reverse headstock. Also, it looks like the tuners are not all on the same angle or is ut just my eyes.

14. I love the reverse headstock ,,

View attachment 105295 all at the same angle...but can play tricks on the eyes!!:)

Bud outdid himself with this baby...How I hate medical bills !!!

15. :hyper::eek: