SOLD FS: Peavey Midibase with OHSC, modules and manual!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by rogerbmiller, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rogerbmiller

rogerbmiller Gold Supporting Member

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Hate to part with it, but I am selling my Peavey Midibase, complete with spllitter box, synth module and instruction manual. Also comes in OHSC with the manual and cables. As a bonus, I am also throwing in an original copy of a promotional maganeze that Peavey published featuring the Midibase and some of its endoring artists.

The bass is in excellent condition. Near mint. Just one ding at the headstock as pictured.

The bass is fully functional as are the modules. The synth module is missing a knob in the pictures but I will replace with something that looks ok before shipping.

Also, there is a small hole in the case's outer plastic lining as pictured. This in no way affects the functionality of the bass.

For those of you who don't know much about these, the Midibase is a very responsive and functional bass midi controller which takes signals from the frets, the bridge and the pickups, I believe. The bass itself is very lightweight and easy to play and features two humbucking pickups, much like the later version Foundation basses.

I am not a very technical person which is part of the reason I am selling the bass, but I will do my best to answer any technical questions. There is a lot of information about these basses on the web which you may want to read.

These seem to have become highly desireable recently among bassists who use midi software in the home studio and have better bass chops than keyboard chops. These are definitely a trip to play.

I am asking $1,000 obo shipped in the CONUS for the bass with OHSC, manuals, cables and modules. I will likely ship the synth module separate from the bass for better protection. The splitter module lives in the OHSC and will come with the bass.

If you are in international TB-er or otherwise outside the CONUS and interested in this bass, contact me first so we can determine if a sale is even feasible and on what terms.

Pics below. Enjoy!

Thanks much.

RBM

Picture025.gif
    Picture026.gif
    Picture027.gif
    Picture028.gif
    Picture029.gif
    Picture030.gif
    Picture031.gif
    Picture032.gif
    Picture033.gif
    Picture034.gif
    Picture035.gif
    Picture036.gif
    Picture037.gif
    Picture038.gif
    Picture039.gif
    Picture040.gif
    Picture041.gif
    Picture042.gif
    Picture043.gif

2. Soundloop

Soundloop

Feb 25, 2010
    I'd like to buy it. Pm'd you..

3. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    Replied!

4. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    That was quick.

Sale pending...

5. rogerbmiller

Sep 16, 2003
    NYC
    SOLD!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 24, 2021

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.