Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Fulltone Bass Drive sample request

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Vosk, Feb 25, 2006.

1. Hi guys,

I really, really, really want to hear a Fulltone Bass drive sample.

There is only one importer in my country, and he is over a thousand kilometers away, and I have searched and not found a sample anywhere.

Please, help!

2. I know people on here have them, can you post some clips?

Mod edit: Watch the language.

3. arbitrary

arbitrary Supporting Member

Oct 24, 2005
    Boston, MA
    I have some and I tried to send you an email, but you won't let people do so......

4. You might want to restrict your usage of the "N" word. Im pretty sure its against the forum rules.

5. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Done and done.

6. Perhaps if you were more specific with what sort of sample you were after, you might have better luck getting one of us to post a clip. There are many different settings and sounds available from the Bassdrive, from light overdrive to crunchy all out distortion.

7. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

I made a lame one just for you.
    Check the sample sticky.

8. Well, I'm looking for the light tube OD sound, and also the kind of more dirty, (sigh) RATM sound.

TO Jazz Ad: Thank you very much, I will check it out. How is Reims?

9. email? with the files attached?

Could you upload them to www.yousendit.com, and post it here or send me a pm?

10. Mooooooo

Mooooooo

Feb 1, 2006
    Jazz Ad

Wow. I love the sound. What bass did you play for that sample?

11. Any takers for the latter?

12. bump

pumb

umpb

13. Jazz Ad

Jazz Ad Mi la ré sol Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

My Zipper Bass.
    It's a custom bass, passive Bart PJs.

14. mupb bpum

15. HELLonWHEELS

HELLonWHEELS

Jun 13, 2005
    Los Angeles
    i got a sample if you want you can just PM me your E-maila adres. My sample is in the vintage mode with boost on very differant from the other clips

16. I'll get back to this thread when my bands new demo is mixed. There's a track on it with a sick bass-intro with A TON of overdrive from the Bassdrive on it.

17. KB

KB

Jan 13, 2000
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Click on the link in my signature and listen to the song "Gasoline". I use the Fulltone Bassdrive with heavy distortion in the middle breakdown (with a volume pedal). It is also present at the end of the song both with and without Wah.

18. Thanks for all the responses.