Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

FXDoctor.com

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by SoComSurfing, Jul 2, 2004.

1. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Has anyone had much/any experience with the products or services from this site? I'm interested in one of thier pieces, but have not heard anything about them. Any comments, stories, scenarios, etc. would be greatly appreciated.

2. Muzique Fann

Muzique Fann Howzit brah

Dec 8, 2003
    Kauai, HI
    Pretty cool guy - A while ago I got a good deal on a NOS MiniQtron and had it shipped to him to mod it for true bypass. I really want to try his "Doctor Quack".

3. FX Doctor

FX Doctor

Jul 27, 2004
    Hi, I am the owner of FXdoctor.com! How are you doing? I frequent the forums at harmony-central.com so I have ALOT of satisfied customers there. I play mostly guitar so I haven't been focused on the bass players (sorry). However I am working on a bass distortion at the moment and I'll try not to leave you guys out! Would you be interested in Bass sound clips of my pedals?

4. SoComSurfing

SoComSurfing Mercedes Benz Superdome. S 127. R 22. S 12-13.

Feb 15, 2002
    Mobile, Al
    Hi, great to see you around here now. There are plenty of folks here who would LOVE some clips of your products on bass. I, for one, would be very interested in clips of the 8-bit with a bass, and that rack wah. I'm the one who emailed you early this month about it on bass. I'm still trying to rearrange a few finances so I can take it off your hands.

5. FX Doctor

FX Doctor

Jul 27, 2004
    I'm in the process of moving into a larger area so everything is moving a bit slower at the moment, but about a dozen 8-bit fuzzes are being made right now. Hopefully I can get a few clips for you within the next few weeks. Also, I am trying out my new paint and paint gun tonight. Its the stock red color from a Pontiac Firebird!