Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

GIG RECORDINGS

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by TRACE N BASS, Apr 22, 2005.

1. TRACE N BASS

TRACE N BASS

Apr 21, 2005
    hi im new to the world of bass. I have only been playing for 4 months now and ive never had lessons. I am in a band called Driftwood and we have some recordings of us playing live at our last gig. Unfortunatly the recordings arent that good as the amps were picked up through crappy old mics.

My Bands Site

Please have a listen as wee need some constructive critasism

2. EricTheEZ1

EricTheEZ1

Nov 23, 2004
    Clawson, MI
    I can't comment on the music too much as it's not really my taste. However, if you guys want advice...

You should really think about getting a little more mature with your song names, site, and general attitude. You dissed the people who came to see you because they paid $5? You should be thanking them. There's some other stuff, but I want to be nice here. Just think about cleaning up a little bit and you'll get a broader fan base.

However, if that's not what you're going for then just disregard what I said. Only my opinion.

-Eric.

3. TRACE N BASS

TRACE N BASS

Apr 21, 2005
    the referance to the "suckers" having to pay £5 was just a joke by our insane rythm guitarist. To be honest i hadnt even noticed what he had written until u said. An u must remember we are only 16 years of age so being mature is comeing along at a steady pace. :hyper: