Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gig-Spam: FunkeeStation in Detroit Area

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by malthumb, Jun 12, 2004.

1. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    Here's a link to our website. We'll post upcoming gigs at the site.

Hopefully after the June 19th gig we'll post action pictures and maybe even an mp3 or two.

We've only been together about a month and a half, maybe two, but we're really starting to gel.

www.funkeestation.com

Peace,

James

2. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    :confused:

3. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    My IE crashed as I was posting the link. I didn't think any of the post got added. I editted the link back in.

Peace,

James

4. Funkee1

Funkee1

Jul 19, 2002
    Texas
    I like the name!! It's cool! :bassist:

5. Slater

Slater Bye Millen! Hello?

Apr 17, 2000
    The Great Lakes State
    I hope you're wearing that King's jersey 'cause it's the only black shirt you had for the photo shoot ;) .

You could be asking for trouble here in "Hockeytown" :D !

(FWIW, I have a black King's Starter jacket). :bag:

6. malthumb

malthumb

Mar 25, 2001
    The Motor City
    The number (#31) is more important than the insignia. My wife had it made for me at the shop that makes the Kings' jerseys. This was when Grant Fuhr was playing for the Kings. I also have a Grant Fuhr Oilers jersey and a Grant Fuhr Leafs jersey. Somehow I missed out on the Sabres (my favorite team) and the Blues.

Back in the '70s when I was a kid in Buffalo, I thought I was gonna be the first Black goalie in the NHL. Grant obviously beat me to it. ;)

Peace,

James