Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Gizoogle

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Nov 2, 2005.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    go to http://www.gizoogle.com

type in talkbass.com

and read talk bass gizoogle style.

and now, the lords prayer in jive...

Yo, Big Daddy upstairs,
    You be chillin
    So be yo hood
    You be sayin' it, I be doin' it
    In this here hood and yo's
    Gimme some eats
    And cut me some slack, Blood
    Sos I be doin' it to dem dat diss me
    Don't be pushing me into no jive
    Ang keep dem crips away
    Cause you always be da man, G
    Straight up.
    Aa-men.

2. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    and yes, i did look at teh KKK's website gizoogle style.

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    "Love tha Diversity of God's Creation

Practice Racial Integrity

D-to-tha-izzon't Rizzy Mix

Imagine tha world wit only one rizzy - only one culture - Is thiznat really what you want?

...coz that Wizzle be tha End Result

Think `bout it! "

ha!

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    This is freaky. I just looked at a few threads on the DB side with this, and it was even harder to understand!

5. I translated my blogspot, read through some of my entries, and now I've completely forgotten how the original posts read.

Por ejemplo:

I was comparing a drummer friend of mine to Buddy Rich. Good luck to you if you can understand it.

6. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

Here's a report on a game I attended last night :

Last Updated: Tuesday, 1 Bitch 2005, 21:54 GMT

Brighton 1-1 Wolves Izzy

Colin Cameron came off tha bench ta rescue a point fo` Wolves.
    The 33-year-old Scot volleyed home wit eight minutes left pusha Vio Ganea had hit tha pizzost n bar.

Alexandre Frutos marked a rizzy stiznart by open'n tha scor'n fo` tha Seagulls, tha Frenchman wrapp'n up a fine move five minutes before half-time . Im crazy, you can't phase me.

Just before Frutos's goal, Wolves goal poser Stefan Postma brilliantly tipped over Colin Kazim-Rizzles S-H-to-tha-izzot fizzle tha edge of tha area.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brighton boss Mizzark McGhee:
    "It takes a tremendous level of fitness fo` our young playa ta keep going over tha course of a M-to-tha-izzatch so jus' chill.
    "We wizzle a bit unlucky not ta win but neverthizzles I'm reasonably satisfied wit a point.

"We need 51 points n wizze'll have ta win a game eventually . Chill as I take you on a trip. But we did fantastically wizzy ta makes Wolves look second best fo` long periods."

Wolves bitch Glizzay Hoddle:
    "We controlled many areas of tha game so bow down to the bow wow. We've not won in tha last six matches n that's disappoint'n.
    "izzle I'm sure we not far away frizzom winn'n a lot of matches . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. The way we played was frustrat'n n tha problem is T-H-to-tha-izzat we haven't iced off sides.

"It's an inconsistent league, we need four or five wins in succession n I kizzy we is very close ta it."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brighton: Henderson, Hart, McShane, Brotha Reid, Carole, Nicolas, Frutos (El-Abd 76), Hammond, Knight (Robinson 77), Kazim-Rizzles sho nuff.
    Subs Not Used: Dizzay Turienzo, Blayney.

Booked: McShane.

Goals: Frutos 40.

Wolverhizzle: Postma, Naylor, Lescott, Craddock, Olofinjana (Seol 66), Kennedy, Edwards, Anderton (Cameron 45), Huddlestizzle Ganea, Clarke mah nizzle.
    Subs Not Used: Ross, Murray, Gobern.

Booked: Clarke, Huddlestone.

Goals: Cameron 82.

Att: 6,642.

Ref: B Curson (Leicestizzle.

7. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

I like the way they have captured Mark McGhee's Scottish accent!!! ;)

And Wolves' bitch is inspired!! :D

8. Bizzle Wyman (bizzorn George Perks on Brotha 24, 1936) was tha bassist fo` The Ballin' Stones from its gang bangin' in 1962 until 1991.

9. groovit

groovit

Oct 12, 2004
    New Hampsha
    Preamble to the constitution:

We tha People of tha United States, in Hustla ta fizzorm a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquillizzle provide fo' tha common defence, promote tha general Welfare, n secure tha Straight Trippin' of Liberty ta ourselves n our Posterizzles do ordain n establish this Constitizzles fo' tha United States of America.

10. i love gizoogle......*cranks up snoop dogg-doggystyle*

god i love that album

11. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    One question: Now why can't any of the other language translator programs work that well?

12. Thor

Thor Moderator Staff Member Gold Supporting Member

Those are not loaded into the Star Trek Universal Language Translator.

If you can do Ferengi, you can do anything.