Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Global Rocker

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Brian951378246, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Okay everyone. I would like to satate that this isnt advertising, its helping out a fellow bass player. Okay, so I learned of this place called Global Rocker ( Http://www.GlobalRocker.com/ ). They have something called "Frequent Rocker Points". What it is is points towards items. I am in desperate need of a rig and need some help. Alrtight, what you have to do is sign up ( http://www.globalrocker.com/Shopping/CheckOutLogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Shopping/CustomerProfile.aspx ) and put me as the one reffering you. Where it says "Referring Member ID", put WRCAPU . This will earn me 1000 points, or 100 dollars. Thank you all for supporting me.

2. The numbers in your name equal 45. :)

3. And if it isn't advertising, why is that your first and only post? Most people would try and build a rep before they ask for favours. :meh:

If you accually reply to this I'll think about you're little Rocker thing. Maybe.

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I still cal it spam. Sorry.