1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Global Rocker

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Brian951378246, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Okay everyone. I would like to satate that this isnt advertising, its helping out a fellow bass player. Okay, so I learned of this place called Global Rocker ( Http://www.GlobalRocker.com/ ). They have something called "Frequent Rocker Points". What it is is points towards items. I am in desperate need of a rig and need some help. Alrtight, what you have to do is sign up ( http://www.globalrocker.com/Shopping/CheckOutLogin.aspx?ReturnUrl=/Shopping/CustomerProfile.aspx ) and put me as the one reffering you. Where it says "Referring Member ID", put WRCAPU . This will earn me 1000 points, or 100 dollars. Thank you all for supporting me.

2. The numbers in your name equal 45. :)

3. And if it isn't advertising, why is that your first and only post? Most people would try and build a rep before they ask for favours. :meh:

If you accually reply to this I'll think about you're little Rocker thing. Maybe.

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    I still cal it spam. Sorry.