Go Seahawks!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Rodent, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Rodent

Rodent Supporting Member Commercial User

Dec 20, 2004
    Upper Left Corner (Seattle)
    Player-Builder-Founder: Regenerate Guitar Works
    After 30 years of waiting patiently, I will finally see the Seachickens play in their first Superbowl! What an incredible past couple of years it been - the Red Sox clean house on the Yanks and go on to sweep the World Series in 2004 and now the SeaChickens finally get to go to the big game

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

All the best,

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Yeah Rod, congrat's buddy. I work with a few people who have been going to Seahawk games since day one. It's an awesome feeling, and I'm glad you Seattle folks can finally be a part of it.

The one thing I can tell you is that it will never feel this cool again. Kind of like the Mariners in '95.

3. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
  4. Fuzzbass

Fuzzbass P5 with overdrive Supporting Member

Good luck, I'll be rootin' for ya! Go NFC (unless it's Dallas or Philly)... and Pittsburgh has enough rings already.

I'm also happy because my 'Skins played the Seahawks a lot tougher than the Cats did.
  5. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    Congrats! They trounced my beloved Panthers. The 'Hawks put together a great game plan.
  6. Brad Barker

Brad Barker Supporting Member

Apr 13, 2001
    berkeley, ca

yeah, shut down steve smith at all costs. :D

it'll be a tough game against the steelers, since they have a couple offensive weapons and a qb who probably won't throw four ints.

anyway, lets get the lions and the browns to a superbowl, now! can you imagine how long THEIR fans have been waiting? :eek:
  7. Don't_Fret

Don't_Fret Justin Schornstein

Dec 10, 2003
    East Coast, US
    Now where's that which two teams are going to the super bowl thread? I'm pretty sure I called it.
  8. rodent - congrats on getting to see your team in the big game. i've been waiting ten years for the steelers to get back there. not as bad as your thirty, but i feel your pain. :)

...now if i could just get my penguins to win a game or two...