Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got a digital camera!!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by bas_anton, Jan 26, 2004.

1. My cirrus with gold knobs from all-parts.

2. Closeup on the knobs

3. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

This forum is going to be decimated after 29th Jan :

***ONE NOTE: The new forums will put into place an attachment quota per user. This means that you will have a limit to the total amount of server space your attachments are using up. You can view all of your uploaded attachments in your profile, and prune out old ones to make room for new as needed (supporting members will have a much larger quota). Our current attachment database is over 2 gigs, and sucks up 1/3 of our total bandwidth useage and charges (!!!). So you can see why this quota is needed.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I CANNOT GUARANTEE that all attachments will be able to be saved during the upgrade. We may in fact need to wipe all attachments. So, if needed, be sure and save any attachments you'd like to keep by the 28th.
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

4. Great collection dude...

Nice knobs;)

5. Thank you! I´m going to sell my Fender. I´m beginning to save for a Sadowsky standard. Might take a while!!! The original knobs on the Cirrus felt kind of weak. So I replaced them, feels more solid and expensive:)

6. Aram

Aram

Feb 2, 2003
    New York, NY
    Nice pics (and basses) -- what kind of camera did you buy? I'm in the market for one.

7. Ok so I'm an idiot, how the hell do you take knobs off if you don't have screws on the side of the knobs?

8. just pull hard and hope for the best

9. The Camera is an Olympus c-750. 4 megapixel, easy to use with a lot of functions. My knobs had screws.

10. Aram

Aram

Feb 2, 2003
    New York, NY
    Thank you -- the pics look great...i'll look into that one.

11. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Hey nice :) There's nothing like changing knobs to make a bass look completely different. Well not COMPLETELY but...ya know :)

As for the attachment quota thing..feh :) But, if you have web space you can always link...which I always do...so I don't know why I'm commenting on this..:)