Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Got's me a question.....

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Reverend G-Money, Aug 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. where in the world is Bustin???? i needs answers people!!!

2. humbled78

humbled78

Jun 11, 2004
    NYC
    he's chillin, maxin, relaxin, jokin, smokin.... ya know... what he does.

3. true dat, but i ain't seen his HIGHness gracing these pages with his wit, and his intiresting posts... dammit i needs answers!!!

4. humbled78

humbled78

Jun 11, 2004
    NYC
    well i think he's been banned.... not sure... you should ask Brenden.... he knows

5. now i've been told if i can't say anything nice i shouldn't say anything at all... my lips is sealed...

G-MONSTER

6. humbled78

humbled78

Jun 11, 2004
    NYC
    oooo well i can say all kinds of ish bro.... but lets see...

hmmmm

nawwww no use gettin anyones' panties in a twist

7. anyway, as far as i can tell there's been some monkeys on this site that have been pretty cruel and unusual. And then they posted their opinions. isn't that what an "open" forum is all about?? as long as it's not directed at race, ethnicity, personal... you know stuff like that. am i wrong??

8. humbled78

humbled78

Jun 11, 2004
    NYC
    wow good point Gusto! I dont really know how it all works here.... but i know that Bustin was a quality poster with no problem sayin it like it is............ but.... well maybe we're back in Kansas?

9. humbled78

humbled78

Jun 11, 2004
    NYC
    hey all i know is that it's nice to speak to a fellow musician bro.... amoungst all the young girls and boys here few seem to shine.... it's nice to know ya Gusto!

10. i dunno.. maybe i'm a late-poster, but i just noticed he wasn't around anymore.. kept me laughin while readin the more "serious" stuff... you know, the fake suicide, how to string my bass properly, what color pickup cover i should buy.... things like that... i miss the poor guy :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.