1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Greenhorn Rocking the World!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by GreenhornJimmy, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Hello, thought I might introduce myself.

I'm known as Jimmy or Shamus for some people, and I was introduced by my cousin who lurks the forums (Godoshi). He inspired me to play bass and such, but I've never really had time with all the studying and working I've done. But since I've settled, my cousin said he's getting me a bass for xmas so I can start playing.

I don't know much about Bass guitars or the utilities involved but I'm willing to learn. I guess the only prob is that I'm fairly old to start learning, being 22.

My musical tastes expand into a wide variety. From heavy metal to soft rock and motown. When I was younger, the animals, temptations, sonia dada, leonard cohen were a great influence. so yeah hope I can learn a great deal from you guys

2. Welcome, Jimmy/Shamus. :)