1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

greet

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Oric, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Oric

Oric

Feb 19, 2008
    Lexington, Kentucky
    Hello.

I'm a bassist. And a musician in general. I don't just play bass, I play tuba and piano also. Both are perfectly capable of basslines, so I'm definitely a bass-minded person. I'm also a reasonable rhythm g*******t, and I can make noises on the mandolin.

My actual performing credentials: I was first chair tuba in the top band in my high school, and I performed with them in Carnegie Hall my senior year. Also, I was in the top jazz band playing bass (electric. I've wanted an upright forever, but you know that money thing.) Now I'm a linguistics and German major at the University of Kentucky, and I play tuba in the marching band and concert band. I play bass with my band, The Geats.

I love languages too. I speak English (obviously) and I'm pretty good with German.

2. welcome.

3. welcome to the family