1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Groetjes uit Boekel

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Loes, Apr 10, 2006.

1. Loes

Loes

Apr 10, 2006
    Netherlands
    I suppose you are asking yourself what kinda language that is, aren't yeh? :p It's dutch. Now you know where I'm from. Anyway, I suppose I should introduce myself so here I am. I am some weird kinda girl from holland and guess what, I am a bass player. Now that's one big suprise, isn't it! :rolleyes:
    Anyway, I've been playing guitar in the first place and I wasn't bad at it, but I have a fascination for basses since I was like ten years old or something. So I purchased quite some heavy gear, according to the neighbours, and now I've been rockin' around for a few days.

Just kiddin'.

I've been rockin' around for 6 months I guess, and I'm doing quite well. I have some advantages with the guitar which I played for 5 years I guess. Anyway, I also play in a band, we're called <insert bandname here> and our guitarist made that name in a lack of inspiration.

If you have any questions: stop waistin' your time. I am not that interesting.

:hyper:

Sorry, I just like that emoticon.

*edit* I wonder if anyone will ever read this