Guitar player and singer for sell!

Discussion in 'Band Management [BG]' started by eric atkinson, Jan 3, 2005.

1. eric atkinson

eric atkinson "Is our children learning "Is our teachers teachin

Feb 4, 2001
    Ok here is the story, me and my drummer have been together for about 13 years! Most of the time without a guitar player or singer. We both have played over 20 years and have had tons of stage play and recording studio time. Here is the problem we have tried about 40 guitar players out now and all of them just sucked. So finally we got desperate because the 2 of us want to get out again and play. So we took in the 2 best players we could find. One is a lead guitar player that is still stuck in 1985 and the singer is as green as he could be. We choose about 13 cover songs that r current hits to learn. Its been 2 weeks with 2 practices a week and the guitar player still hast done his homework to learn the songs and the singer cant sing them! Well me and the drummer r about to give up on them and stop because its sooo depressing! Its not like we chose hard songs to play! The 2 songs that were there homework were toadies - possum kingdom, green day boulavard of broken dreams. This is bad because after we had those down me and the drummer was gonna tell them that we cose lacquer head by primus! I just dont see that happining now! Any advice or anyone wanna buy these 2 guys from us? I would take 5 bucks for both of them! Guess i just wanted to vent sorry! :bawl:
  2. kaboom133

Oct 19, 2001
    Latrobe PA
    Hmmm, I'll take them...

My band needs some people to carry gear for us :D
  3. Ryan L.

Ryan L. Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Aug 7, 2000
    West Fargo, ND
    I have no use for them.