Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

HABS WIN!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Jazzin', Nov 1, 2005.

1. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

What a game. With only 9 seconds left in the game, down 4-3, on the power play, goalie pulled, 6 on 4, Begin socres. Then we scored in OT to pick up the 2nd point.:bassist:

Final Score: Habs 5 - Panthers 4

Habs 9-3-1

GO HABS GO!!!!

2. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
    My Hawks lost....again. :rolleyes: Darn kids........

I'd take the Habs over the Panthers anyday. :)

AuG

3. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    why are all the good games on when im at work?

4. what in the world is a hab?

5. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    Don't look now but the Wings are 10-1! Much like the pussycats don't deserve to be anywhere near a super bowl, it is the natural order of things for the Red Wings to hoist Lord Stanley's Cup! :D

6. I got home just in time for the last 3 minutes of play, definitely an exciting finish (I can honestly say I jumped out of my seat when both goals were scored!). Begin is the hardest worker out there. He scored the game winner yesterday, too, and he wasn't even supposed to play due to some kinda flu symptoms. Good stuff!

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Brush up on your French dude....Habs is short for "les habitants," a name given to the original French settlers/farmers in the Montreal area, way back in the 16-1700's.

DUH!!! :D

-Mike

8. :spit:

;)

actually my distaste for the wings has been replaced by my distaste for the Vancouver Canucks :mad: well just one in general...........................44

9. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO

Oh yeah there's one guy I would've liked to see banned from the NHL. It seems at least everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) will take a run at him now, and he deserves it. I don't care how much crap Moore was talkin or how he was using his stick, you don't do that to another player. :mad: :spit: I can't believe the fan base that hack has this season too. :rolleyes:

AuG