1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hartke Bass Head Case...

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Beserkerbass, Jun 13, 2014.

1. Beserkerbass

Beserkerbass

Jan 9, 2014
    I've seen these a lot on the web. Anyone know where to score one? The case, not the amp...

Attached Files:

2. I have the exact same amp and problem: no case. Looking forward to comments :)

3. Dave W

Dave W

Mar 1, 2007
    White Plains
    Have you tried calling Hartke?

4. Beserkerbass

Beserkerbass

Jan 9, 2014
    No. I've checked their website, but could not find any mention of these cases. I figured having seen a number of people post pics with these cases that someone has to know where to get one...

5. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    Hartke does not have them available .. that was just a short limited run on the cases pictured ... why not just stick it in a better rack that the front and back can be better protected? .. or, keep your eyes open Ebay, etc, for someone that IS just putting the head into a regular rack and selling this one used ...

.. or, you could just stick it in a regular rack with a couple space rack panel over it, and then just stick a Hartke logo on that and you would have everybody wondering where you got YOURS!! ... ;)

middy likes this.
  6. Beserkerbass

Beserkerbass

Jan 9, 2014
    Had a feeling the situation was something like that. Found a number of companies that sell tolex head cases in different styles. Just thought there may be some way to get one of those before I went with one of the other options I found...

Thanks for the replies

7. tjh

tjh

Mar 22, 2006
    Minnesota
    I have a Hartke 210XL that I am probably going to part out, perfect Hartke logo on it ...

... Have you considered a regular rack case with covers to protect it? .. Lighter too

8. Khy

Khy

Aug 30, 2014
    England, UK
    I have a HA3500 in the same case.

Looking to upgrade to a full case with lids to protect the front while on the road.

Willing to part ways with the old box if you're not a million miles away?