1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

HartkeLH1000 into LDS DC212...I think so

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Trus1te, Jan 17, 2012.

1. Trus1te

Trus1te

Nov 21, 2010
    Finally...

Order has been restored to the kingdom. I'm pretty sure Don likes to see how long he can string you before you contact the BBB...

Other than that... ain't she a beaut? Can't wait to crank it full volume :)

[​IMG]

2. Mystic Michael

Mystic Michael Hip No Ties

Apr 1, 2004
    New York, NY
    Unless he has radically changed his way of doing business during the past year or so, your comment about Don is irresponsible and uncalled for. :mad:

I also have done business with Don - and have found him to be nothing less than a completely stand-up kind of guy who delivers a fine product at a very fair price - even if he does get behind schedule from time to time. A good many other TalkBass members have had a similarly positive experience with him.

Unless you have very good reasons for making the disparaging remark you've just made - and can back it up accordingly - I suggest you take it back. :eyebrow:

MM

3. Trus1te

Trus1te

Nov 21, 2010
    Don just moved from Detroit to Seattle and this was my first instance of getting a cab from him.

While, in the end, he turned out to be just as you have advertised, he did make some key errors in handling my order that freaked me the F' out.

Since he has more than filled my order and even gave me free shipping, I won't say any more about it.

4. lomo

lomo passionate hack Supporting Member

Apr 15, 2006
    Montreal
    Don is an excellent builder IME and your combo looks great. Happy thumpin'!

5. Trus1te

Trus1te

Nov 21, 2010
    It looks great and from the little juice I've been able to give it it sounds pretty good too!