1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello 4 stringers

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by JerryPotato, Mar 4, 2016.

1. JerryPotato

JerryPotato

Mar 3, 2016
    Hello everyone!

Just like to leave a short "hello". I watched a few threads of this forum during the last days and decided to sign up.

A bit about myself: I startet to play (more like choke in the beginning) bass when I was 18 ish (bad memory here, sorry). I played a couple of years but unfortunately got lazy over the last years.

But I finally decided to start again and as an extra motivation I sold my old low-budget bass guitars and got myself a proper quality bass (Warwick GPS Corvette $$ Ash).

As soon as it arrives, I start playing again to get back to where I once was and hopefully getting better playing the new machine and learning from you guys.

Anyways, I look forward chatting with you guys and learn from this forum.

Cheers,
    JerryPotato

PS: Of course I also greet the friends of 5- and 6-string things.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
    DiabolusInMusic likes this.
  2. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    hi Mr Potato,

3. DiabolusInMusic

DiabolusInMusic Functionless Art is Merely Tolerated Vandalism Supporting Member

Welcome aboard!