Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

hello hello

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by mindabsence, Mar 12, 2006.

1. mindabsence

mindabsence

Mar 12, 2006
    Hey everyone,

I'll give a short intro for myself:
    I'm 15, I've played guitar for about 8 years now and bought my first bass guitar back in December. I've caught onto it quite fast with all my guitar experience, and consider myself rather skilled at it. Basically all I do in my spare time is play guitar or bass so that hints at how well I can play.
    I've got guitar and recording equipment coming out my ears, recording is another huge hobby of mine, as well as professional audio in general.
    My bass gear end is rather lacking right now, I'm hoping to get a better part time job soon and do some upgrades there so I can start jamming in some bands with it in my spare time.

I'll admit now that I probably won't be the most active guy on the forums here. I have a rather busy life and join way more discussion boards than i can keep track of, but I'll definitely pop in from time to time to ask questions and answer other's questions.