1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hello TB

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by Bleecker, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Bleecker

Bleecker

Dec 21, 2006
    Westport NY. USA
    Hello TB, I had heard about TB a while back and last night I decided to check it out. Bleecker is my user name and is my middle name. My name is Nick, I've been playing bass for 20 years. I'm an electric player currently with my American Jazz bass 4 string. Among others I also have a Ernie Ball/Musicman Stingray 5 string and a Guild ABG. I also have an aluminum double bass which is currently in the shop for repairs. I plan on practicing on it over this winter. I play blues and rock and roll. My heros are Willie Dixon and Duck Dunn. I listen to alot of Fabulous Thunder birds, Albert Collins, Booker T. MG's, Gatemouth Brown, Jimi Hendrix. I also enjoy hard rock, Black Sabbith, AC/DC, Rush. I love groove music and space. That's about enough about it see you in the forums, Bleecker.:D