1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hello, there.

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by b4d0m3n, Apr 4, 2006.

1. b4d0m3n

b4d0m3n

Apr 4, 2006
    in the girt...
    Ahoy-hoy, my newfound chums. I'm b4d0m3n and I am seriously considering learning the bass. I have owned both a lead guitar and bass in the past, but due to overall laziness and time constraints that all went to Hell. But my wife is thinking about picking up lead, and about this time I'm hearing bass in my heart.

I am a writer of fiction, and I'm in my last year of a *prolonged* Communications degree. In my spare time I'm into wargaming, roleplaying and other such aspects of vigorous geekery. I own: 1 x wife and 1 x male child. :)

I occasionally build computers and my taste in music is stunted. I'd like to blame it on radioactive sock-puppies, but the reality is I've been pretty stuck on Pink Floyd, Deep Purple and the awesome rocking-ness of The Doors for most of my life. That's just starting to change as my wife is whipping me into a modern-music appreciation machine. Hiya!

I write a livejournal comic here (doesn't everyone) and I have a cat. So, yeah, that's my life. What's happenin' with you?