1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HELLO

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by wizeguy, Nov 11, 2006.

1. wizeguy

wizeguy

Jul 28, 2006
    My name is Frank, and I love bass. I don't play as much as I used to, but I am trying to help my 14 year old son become a better bassist than me. I gave him my most treasured belonging, a '78 Ric 4001s, and have sent him for lessons. He is doing very well, playing some Chile Peppers, Stanley Clarke, and Jaco. He has an SWR amp 100 watt, and he is getting a Fender Jazz bass for Christmas. I found out about SWR, right here, in the forums, so I think this is a good place for me to learn more about bass for me, and to help my son become a better bassist. I am currently playing a Fender P bass, and using my old Sunn amp.
    thanx :bassist:

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jan 23, 2021