1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Help Me Fix My Computer: Part 2

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Sonic_Death, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Apparently rundll32.exe somehow disappeared. I have restarted my computer several times and it is still not there. Whenever I click on any shortcut to something, it does the 'open with' thing instead of just opening it.

Also on a possibly unrelated matter, my wireless network wont connect at all and I can't even get a list of anything because I can't open any programs. I can't access internet on the computer so if anyone knows of a way to restore rundll32.exe without it, that'd be great.

2. Nevermind. -_-; I had to go into safemode and do a system restore from there, pain in the ass but it helped for the most part. Now I just have to replace stuff from the past 4 days and figure out why my Virus Scan is missing files.