1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

HELP! Peavey bass bridge repair

Discussion in 'Hardware, Setup & Repair [BG]' started by Adam York, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Adam York

Adam York

Nov 24, 2017
    Kansas City, MO
    Hey everyone,

I have a Peavey 6-string Axcelerator and as far as I know this bass is no longer in production (nor does Peavey even make guitars anymore). Part of my bridge broke as you can see in the photo. I've looked everywhere and haven't been able to find a replacement part or even a bridge that looks similar. Any suggestions? What type of bridge is this even called? Can I replace it with a different bridge?

PS I have pics but am having trouble uploading them to the site. Might try again later

2. mech

mech Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2008
    Meridian, MS, USA
    That's an ABM bridge. A new gold one for 6 string retails right at $300. I don't know if you can find an individual saddle. The new Peavey import Cirrus has a bridge that looks the same. I would contact Peavey Service dept to see if they have any individual saddles. Also, Allparts carries them and I would contact customer service to see if they can help. Good luck.

3. mech

mech Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2008
    Meridian, MS, USA
  4. @mech
    I can't see the attachment. Is it the same as went on the Cirrus ? If it is then better buying direct from ABM.
    Be about $72US as it's on clearance and you folks aren't liable for the 19% VAT.

ABM 3566g16,5

5. mech

mech Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2008
    Meridian, MS, USA
    @kodiakblair .... It's the Cirrus type. I'm mailing a saddle tomorrow.

FLAT4 and kodiakblair like this.