HELP

Discussion in 'Music [DB]' started by ELbowCheng, Apr 18, 2020.

1. ELbowCheng

ELbowCheng

Apr 17, 2020
    老年人,您好,我是一名低音提琴学生吗,我想搜索ROCOCO Variations的低音提琴表,我在互联网上搜索,没有结果,希望您能对我有所帮助。

2. Brent Nussey

Brent Nussey

Jun 27, 2001
    Tokyo, Japan
    Chris Fitzgerald likes this.
  3. ELbowCheng

ELbowCheng

Apr 17, 2020
    [QUOTE =“ Brent Nussey,帖子:23874402,成员:17179”]您是说柴可夫斯基吗?在这里查看:洛可可主题的变化,作品33(柴可夫斯基,彼得)-IMSLP:免费乐谱PDF下载

IMSLP是很好的资源。如果您正在寻找录制为低音提琴的大提琴独奏部件,则可能需要自己动手做。[/ QUOTE]
    当然,先生,谢谢您的帮助,我准备这张大提琴,但是因为我知道大提琴中的第一个声音是E IN DB是D,而我的教授说他有低音提琴,但是他不想给我XD ,
    简而言之,谢谢您,先生,我尝试这样做。

PHJ likes this.
  4. Brent Nussey

Brent Nussey

Jun 27, 2001
    Tokyo, Japan
    Is it possible that it starts on D because the Double Bass is in solo tuning? In solo tuning, the written and played pitch would be D, but the sound would be E, same as cello. I hope I understand correctly.

5. ELbowCheng

ELbowCheng

Apr 17, 2020
    [QUOTE =“ Brent Nussey,post:23874420,member:17179”]是否可能因为Double Bass在单调中而从D开始?在独奏中,书面和演奏的音高将为D,但声音将为E,与大提琴相同。希望我能正确理解。[/ QUOTE]
    ÿep is this main,i try to change that

6. Brent Nussey

Brent Nussey

Jun 27, 2001
    Tokyo, Japan
    So if you wish to play in solo tuning, you will have to transpose the part down 1 step. If you wish to play in regular tuning, you can use the cello part. Otherwise the piano or orchestra will have to change all the parts!

To anyone reading this thread, if you happen to have Tchaikovsky's Variations on a Rococo Theme transposed for solo tuning bass, I think this is what this fellow is looking for. I think this means it would start in the key of G, instead of A (where it would sound).

7. ELbowCheng

ELbowCheng

Apr 17, 2020
    [QUOTE =“ Brent Nussey,发布:23874433,成员:17179”]因此,如果您希望以独奏方式演奏,则必须将声部向下移1步。如果您想进行定期调音,可以使用大提琴声部。否则,钢琴或乐团将不得不更换所有零件!

对于阅读此主题的任何人,如果您碰巧将柴可夫斯基的《洛可可主题上的变奏》调换成独奏低音,我想这就是这个人所寻找的。我认为这意味着它将从G的键开始,而不是从A(它在这里听起来)开始。[/ QUOTE]
    ÿes sir,So I am trying to solve it now

8. Brent Nussey

Brent Nussey

Jun 27, 2001
    Tokyo, Japan
    Maybe another member here will have the correct part for you to use. Good luck!

9. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jun 13, 2021