Here's a mind mess :)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Depth_Charge, May 19, 2007.

1. Tonight, I'm sitting at my computer in my theatre/jam space. The rest of the family are sleeping. The TV in the living room (in front of me) was left on, but I can't really hear, my PC is playing music at roughly the same volume.

I hear a short sharp noise in the living room, poke my head around the doorfarme of the theatre to look while turning the volume on my speakers down. There's nothing out there. I look at the TV.

John Edwards is on TV. He says to a guest "You need to celebrate your passed-on loved ones more". He goes into a little detail.

Both my parents have passed on. Both have birthdays that recently passed (April and May). My sister and I are estranged not through my choice. We never got along well as a family. I don't do much to celebrate my family today. No BS I'm being honest about this stuff.

I'm sure it's all coincidental, but what a freak out the old hairs prickled up on my neck for a bit, then waves of comfort and relief. It was weird. :)

2. Baryonyx

Baryonyx Inactive

Jul 11, 2005
    Marathon Man
    Man, thats pretty spooky!

3. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    Thats kinda far fetched...

4. We have a different John Edwards here that gives me the urge to shoot my TV :mad:

5. How do you think I feel about it, apart from the over-active imagination part?? ;)

And I never said I agreed with the guy haha

6. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    You shouldn't overthink it

7. funkydjembe

funkydjembe

Apr 5, 2007
    Norway
    Sounds like a fairly cool thing to happen:)

8. Cheers. I'm trying not to, but the idea of celebrating my folks once in a while ain't half bad. I did write a song called Red Cloud on bass for my Dad once. I just jammed it and got warm fuzzies :)

9. morf

morf Inactive

Feb 17, 2006
    I hear that

10. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 24, 2021