Hey from the Deep South!

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by PeppermanL2K, Feb 26, 2006.

1. PeppermanL2K

PeppermanL2K ...and on the 8th day, God created the Habanero.

Feb 3, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Hey everyone! I'm pretty new here. I've posted a small bit, but only joined in the last 2-3 weeks before this forum went up. So, I'm posting here! :hyper:

Anyway, I'm Phil from Huntsville, AL. As you can probably tell from my screename that my main player is a G&L L-2000. Cherryburst with Jazz neck and Birdseye board. Beeyooteeful!! :)

I'm also a Pepperhead. Pepperman...That's my nickname within the band. I'm the hot sauce guy. BUT, one of my g****r players is making hot sauces now with the band's brand on them. MojoGoon Voodoo Juice. I'd like to think that I had something to do with it! :D I'll be taking a batch up to The Chattanooga Pepper Company in a few weeks to see if it's marketable. We'll see!

My band is MojoGoon. We play kind of heavy-ish bluesy, rock-pop original tunes. And, our covers range from Matchbox 20 to Metallica to the Beatles to Queen to the Doors to Black Sabbath to Porcupine Tree. We've gotten compliments on our setlist, so we think we're on the right track. We're working on getting more original material for a new CD but, that's for later in the year.

Anyway, glad to be a part of TalkBass, Y'all come highly recommended to me from my good friend Mark Beem, a long-time TB'er Thanx, Mark! See y'all on the boards! :bassist: