1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by SOA_bassist, May 10, 2006.

1. SOA_bassist

SOA_bassist Guest

May 10, 2006
    I came to this section to introduce myself, obviously.

I am 16 and I have been a bassist for almost two years, had been wanting to play bass about three years before that. I have always loved the low-end.

I have been in five bands so far, the one i am currently in is thrash/death metal.

I have a cheap Ibanez GAXB150, going to try to get a new one, and i have a GK-RB700-II amp and a GK 1X15SBX cab, working on getting a GK 4X10 SBX cab to go with it.

I spend most of my time playing bass, reading about bass, and learning more about music.

=-p =-)

2. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    SOA = Sexueel overdraagbare aandoening

>sexual transmitted disease in Dutch. Welcome aboard! :D

3. SOA_bassist

SOA_bassist Guest

May 10, 2006
    i just decided to check back at this because i forgot to check for replies, and that is a very funny thing you just told me... might use it as one of my joke band song names...

" the first single off of the album " Systematicall Overly Anal, Six Inches Deep " by the band the ' Angry Anals ' is " Sexueel overdraagbare aandoening ".

=-p =-)

4. zazz

zazz

Feb 27, 2004
    Cebu
    thrash/death metal..... well your young ...plenty of time to move on other things!!:bassist:

5. SOA_bassist

SOA_bassist Guest

May 10, 2006
    haha good one man. I love thrash and death metal when in a band environment, im trying out some jazz and some classical when just messing around at my house by myself though.

6. Vorago

Vorago (((o)))

Jul 17, 2003
    Antwerp, Belgium
    Glad to be inspiring people :D