1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Hidden gem

Discussion in 'Welcome Forum - New Member Intros' started by yankeesrus, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Greeting I have just found this site, and look forward to exploring all that is available. If you get the chance to play the Cort Artisan A 5, as nike says "just do it"
    I was looking to replace my alverez that I had had for several years, not that it was a poor base, but you know sometimes you need a change. I wanted active bartolini pickups, 5 sting, neck though, in a good price point . I got that and more...:bassist: it seem ok from the store, but I could not let it rest, I raised the top on the front pickup and tightened down the rear and got a killer all round sound.... way cool, at least for me. Not I am a finger only player, and am trying to venture into the world of picking with a side of slap, but I fear alas I might have to obtain another bass to meet those needs. if you hae any suggestion please feel free to contact me. Have a great holiday season
    dave