Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Hitch

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by MJ5150, Feb 12, 2005.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Went with my wife and another couple to see the new movie "Hitch" tonight. I'm not a fan of Will Smith, or Kevin James, but I found myself laughing out loud all the way through the movie. Good, tasteful humor which I hear is typical of Will Smith. It's hard to find clean movies these days.

On a side note....the main female character opposite Will Smith had this total Latina Cindy Crawford thing going. Very sexy.

Anyone else go see it yet?

-Mike

2. Toasted

Toasted

May 26, 2003
    Leeds, UK
    No, but i will now :) Thanks for the reccomendation.

3. Aaron Saunders

Aaron Saunders

Apr 27, 2002
    Ontario
    I saw this last night too. Definitely seemed like a good "first date" movie, and it turned out to be a really good one. Hell, I'd see it again even if I was only with a friend or two.

4. Razor

Razor

Sep 22, 2002
    Dallas
    Eva Mendes?? She's absolutely the definition of "Sexy" :smug:

Check her out in "Training Day" and "Out of Time"...she was in both movies opposite Denzel Washington.

5. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    From the previews this looks like another movie starring Will Smith as Will Smith.

brad cook

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I'm going to go see it again tonight with my wife and another couple. Yeah, it is that funny and good.

-Mike

7. Aaron

Aaron

Jun 2, 2001
    Bellingham, WA
    Will Smith has always had that balance between always been type-casted as will smith/only knowing how to play himself.